You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, May 20, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Piatigorsky International Cello Festival continues through May 22.
2. [noon] Free rides start on the brand new Expo Line extension! FREE
3. [3 p.m.] The OC Greek Festival.
4. [5 p.m.] Opening ceremony for the new Hollywood Pop! park. FREE
5. [6 p.m.] Free Shark Lagoon Nights At The Aquarium of the Pacific. FREE
6. [6 p.m.] Odd Nights at The Autry. FREE
7. [6 p.m.] 13th Annual Taste of Malibu.
8. [6:30 p.m.] Take Me Out to the Movies at Skirball Cultural Center.
9. [7 p.m.] BioBlitz Festival at Paramount Ranch. FREE
10. [8:30 p.m.] Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon at the Million Dollar Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: Batman live in concert at The Microsoft Theater
$39.50 $20 (via Goldstar)