As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to me that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind, here are 10 quick, fun ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind that while we retain complete editorial control of our content, for some of the ticketing options provided we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links.
10 Under $10
1. [$8.50] American Cinematheque double features at the Aero Theater. SATURDAY-SUNDAY (via Goldstar)
2. [$3] 626 Night Market. FRIDAY-SUNDAY
3. [FREE] 4th Annual G2 Green Earth Film Festival in Venice . FRIDAY-SUNDAY
4. [FREE] All Space Considered at the Griffith Observatory. FRIDAY
5. [FREE] Cabaret outdoor movie screening at the Echo Park Lake. SATURDAY
6. [FREE] Miyazaki Tribute Art Show. SATURDAY
7. [FREE] Cabinet of Curiosities at Union Station. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
8. [FREE] Jazz on the Lawn in Santa Monica. SUNDAY
9. [FREE] Free Mausoleum Art Tours at Forrest Lawn in Glendale. SUNDAY
10. [FREE] Free entry to the Latino Comics Expo at MOLAA. SUNDAY
5 MORE Things…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- Brew at the Zoo. FRIDAY
- The Long Beach Crawfish Festival FRIDAY-SUNDAY
- Headliner Show at the Comedy Store w/Iliza Shlesinger and special guests. SATURDAY
- Taste of San Pedro. SATURDAY
- Star Wars Marathon at The Ace Hotel Theatre. SATURDAY
Make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.