You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, August 6, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10:30 a.m.] Virtual Reality Los Angeles Summer Expo
2. [noon] Long Beach Crawfish Festival.
3. [noon] Derby Days Summer Wine Fest at Culver Studios.
4. [1 p.m.] Miyazaki Tribute Art Show. FREE
5. [2 p.m.] Star Wars Marathon at The Ace Hotel Theatre.
6. [3:30 p.m.] 4th Annual G2 Green Earth Film Festival. FREE
7. [4 p.m.] 626 Night Market.
8. [4 p.m.] Save the Smell Music Festival.
9. [5 p.m.] Taste of San Pedro.
10. [7 p.m.] Comedy Store Headliner Show w/Iliza Shlesinger and special guests. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 tix to Escape Room LA: The Cavern (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.