You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, August 7, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m] Free Mausoleum Tours at Forest Lawn in Glendale. FREE
2. [11 a.m.] Latino Comics Expo at MOLAA. FREE
3. [noon] DTLA Proud Festival.
4. [noon] Long Beach Crawfish Festival.
5. [1 p.m.] First Sundays pool party at The Shade Hotel.
6. [1 p.m.] Miyazaki Tribute Art Show. FREE
7. [2 p.m.] Free ice cream sandwiches at CREAM in Northridge. FREE
8. [4:30 p.m.] 4th Annual G2 Green Earth Film Festival. FREE
9. [4 p.m.] 626 Night Market.
10. [5 p.m.] Jazz on the Lawn in Santa Monica. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 for the Korean BBQ & Craft Beer Festival (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.