As you probably already know we do a twice weekly listing of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to me that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy. With that in mind, here are 10 quick ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
Events are listed for this Friday, Saturday and Sunday in descending order from most to least expensive. Follow the links for more info!
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
1. [$9.00] The Completely Different Late Show improv at the Groundlings Theater.*
2. [$9.00] An Eat|See|Hear screening of Clueless at Pasadena City Hall on Saturday night.*
3. [$9.00] A Street Food Cinema screening of Heathers at Exposition Park on Saturday night.*
4. [$5.00] The 626 Night Market at Santa Anita Park Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
5. [FREE] A Summer Garden Party at NHM
6. [FREE] First Fridays in Pasadena, Bixby Knolls, and Venice Beach.
7. [FREE] Westfield Summertime Cinema presents a screening of Up at the Wesfield Culver City.
8. [FREE] Watch the Nike 3-on3 Tournament in DTLA.
9. [FREE] Get a FREE ice cream sandwich at CREAM in Northridge.
10. [FREE] CicLAvia in Culver City/Venice on Sunday.
* Discount tickets available only via Goldstar links provided.
If you want a more complete rundown, check Christina’s weekend roundup that was posted up yesterday morning or check out our discount events page for more savings.
And of course, make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.