So if you’ve been paying attention the last few weeks you know we pushed back the Hollywood Sign group hike because the weather was a bit too hot. Well, the good news the protracted date has finally arrived and we’re all set to take a journey up to the iconic L.A. landmark.
Here are a few things you ought to keep in mind if you’re meeting us tomorrow at the Bronson Canyon trailhead for the hike:
– We’ll be meeting at the trailhead at around 7:15 or so, and we’ll begin our trek promptly at 7:30
– Bring PLENTY of water. Bring sunscreen and a hat. Wear hike appropriate clothing and shoes.
– The hike is about six miles in total length, with a steady, but not super intense incline. It’s a good workout, and if you have trepidation about the length it’s probably better to err on the safer side of things and skip it for now.
– The weather is looking to be mostly cloudy with morning temperatures in the 60’s and 70’s, hitting the mid 80’s by the afternoon (but we should be done by around 10:30 or so).
– Dogs are allowed on the trail, but if you bring a dog, please follow the rules and keep him/her leashed up at all times.
– If you take any pictures on your phone during the hike, please do us a favor and use hashtag #welikela so we can share them with the rest of the community.
– Have fun!
For all the hike details, including specifics on parking and, a map of the route and the exact pre-hike meeting location check out our event description page.
See you guys tomorrow!
Oh, and if you need an excuse to go, here’s the view 🙂