The eighth annual L.A. Beer Week returns Saturday, June 18 through Sunday, June 26 so come on get hoppy.
The kickoff festival on Saturday, June 18 takes place at the L.A. Center Studios in DTLA from 1- 4:30 p.m. with tastings from more than 80 brewers along with food truck fare, panel discussions and musical performances.
This year’s lineup of breweries features 46 local favorites including El Segundo, Angel City, Monkish, Beachwood, Arts District, Highland Park, and Three Weavers.
Among the food options on hand will be standouts BrewWings and The Oinkster.
The Firkins and Foeders– whose motto is “Drinking Beer to Make Music to Drink Beer to”- is set to perform and there will be a special performance by group of L.A. Brewers in anticipation of the third annual Battle of the Brewery Bands. The event is hosted by Eagle Rock Brewery and will feature a photo booth, games, and other activities.
The June 25th Beer Camp at the Queen Mary Waterfront Events Park will feature five collaboration beers and the Robust Stout, created by L.A.’s Smog City Brewing and Beachwood Brewing, San Diego’s the Lost Abbey Brewing Co., Bagby Beer Co. and Societe Brewing.
“The LABW Kickoff will be a true celebration of how far L.A. beer has come to be a destination for locally produced craft beer,” said L.A. Brewers Guild executive director Frances Lopez in a statement, per the LA Times. “This year’s L.A. Beer Week will also end with a bang with Sierra Nevada’s Beer Camp Across America tour stop in Long Beach.”
Prices for the kickoff party come in three tiers: Designated Drivers: $20, General Admission: $45, VIP Admission: $65
A portion of the proceeds will benefit local nonprofit Food Forward which provides fresh produce to families in need.
Tickets can be purchased here.
The Best Things to do in L.A., straight to your inbox! Sign Up For Our Email List And You Receive...
- Two emails a week, Monday AM and Thursday AM.
- Monday: The best of the week ahead. 30+ ideas.
- Thursday: What to do this weekend. 30+ ideas.
- Occasional emails with special offers and messages from promotional parters.
- Optional emails for daily to-dos, travel tips, food recommendations, and deals.Basically, just think of us as your friend making some fun suggestions for what you might like to check out this day or week or month in L.A. Sign-up in the form below to join over 66,000 Angelenos who already subscribe!