You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, May 17, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] Free admission days at Descanso Gardens, Los Angeles County Arboretum and South Coast Botanic Garden. FREE
2. [10 a.m.] Piatigorsky International Cello Festival.
3. [5:30 p.m.] Food Truck Night at The California Heritage Museum
6. [7 p.m.] The Moth Storytelling at Los Globos. (via Ticketfly)
4. [7:35 p.m.] Guided Sunset Walk at Griffith Observatory. FREE
5. [8 p.m.] The Broad Presents: The Un-Private Collection with Robert Longo and Henry Rollins.
7. [8 p.m.] Sci-Fest continues at The Acme Theatre.
8. [8:30 p.m.] Sarah Silverman & Friends at Largo. Doors open at 7 p.m. (via Ticketfly)
9. [8:30 p.m.] Frenchie Davis pop/soul cabaret at Catalina Bar and Grill. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [9 p.m.] A Tribute to Prince at The Satellite. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: Los Angeles International Music Festival at Disney Concert Hall for
$30 $15 (via Goldstar)