*** The following is a sponsored collaboration between The Original Lobster Festival and We Like L.A. ***
This weekend the Original Lobster Festival returns to the picturesque Rainbow Lagoon Park in Long Beach for a three-day event you won’t want to miss!
The Original Lobster Festival prepares fresh, live Maine lobsters in the world’s largest cooker, which steams up to a thousand pounds of lobster at a time—so there’s plenty to go around! And if that’s not enough, you can find all things lobster from lobster rolls to lobster mac and lobster tacos, lobster bisque, and even lobster surf ‘n’ turf!
This year’s festivities offer TONS of activities for guests to enjoy. Dance away the calories to a variety of popular artists throughout the day, enjoy tasty eats in the food court, kick back in the VIP Lounge, take a Free Souvenir E-Photo, or check out the local artisans.
You can also catch sports action at the Live Sports Tent, explore the live reptile exhibit, sip on adult beverages (beer, wine, specialty drinks — infamous Signature drink “Screaming Lobster” and Margaritas), and sing a tune at the Karaoke Lounge with a Live Band (Friday and Saturday night) or hang out at the complimentary whiskey tasting lounge. There is something for everyone, including a Magic Show (as seen on America’s Got Talent), Face Painting, Games and Inflatable Bounces for kids.
Admission is $5 Friday, or $13 Saturday/Sunday (Kids 12 under Free).
Hours are Friday 5 to 10 p.m, and Saturday/Sunday from noon to 10 p.m.
Get more info and tickets at www.originallobsterfestival.com
If you’d like to learn more about We Like L.A. sponsored posts and how we work with our partners, you can go here.
The Best Things to do in L.A., straight to your inbox! Sign Up For Our Email List And You Receive...
- Two emails a week, Monday AM and Thursday AM.
- Monday: The best of the week ahead. 30+ ideas.
- Thursday: What to do this weekend. 30+ ideas.
- Occasional emails with special offers and messages from promotional parters.
- Optional emails for daily to-dos, travel tips, food recommendations, and deals.Basically, just think of us as your friend making some fun suggestions for what you might like to check out this day or week or month in L.A. Sign-up in the form below to join over 66,000 Angelenos who already subscribe!