You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, January 10, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills (affiliate noted in parenthesis).
1. [10:00am] Bricks LA, a big LEGOs convention at the Pasadena Convention Center
2. [10:00am] Los Angeles Comic Book and Science Fiction Convention at The Reef.
3. [11:00am] The Reptile Super Show at the LA Fairgrounds. Goes until 5:00pm.
4. [1:00pm] The No-Pants Metro Ride (underwear is NOT optional).
5. [11:00am] A student photography exhibition at LACMA. FREE
6. [3:00pm] Discount admission to The Aquarium of the Pacific (voucher valid from 3:00pm – 6:00pm). DISCOUNTED*
7. [3:30pm] Doug Benson watches the Golden Globes. FREE
8. [7:30pm] Disney’s Mary Poppins musical at the Warner Grand Theatre. DISCOUNTED*
9. [8:00pm] 50 First Jokes at the ballroom of the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.
10. [VARIOUS] Pasadena Cheeseburger Week kicks off.
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.