You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, January 12, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [1:00pm] Free day at the Autry Museum. FREE
2. [1:00pm] The Philadelphia Story at LACMA’s Tuesday matinee.
3. [5:30pm] Sips of Old Hollywood cocktail and walking tour. DISCOUNTED*
4. [5:30pm] Gourmet Truck Night at the California Heritage Museum parking lot.
5. [7:30pm] An Evening With Neil deGrasse Tyson at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium.
6. [7:30pm] Head to the Last Bookstore to meet Ben Rawlence as he reads from his new book City of Thorns: Nine Lives in the World’s Largest Refugee Camp. FREE
7. [8:30pm] Harvelle’s Underground Comedy & Burlesque With Dirty Little Secrets in Long Beach. DISCOUNTED*
8. [ALL DAY] On Tuesday Beachwood BBQ in Long Beach will feature different casks of Udder Love Milk Stout using the individual components of a Sky Bar candy bar (caramel, vanilla, peanut & fudge). Order a flight of all 4 and get a Sky Bar to pair with your beers.
9. [VARIOUS] Eat Well Week in Santa Monica.
10. [VARIOUS] Pasadena Cheeseburger Week kicks off.
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.