You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, Jan. 13, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [11 a.m.] Photo LA comes to The Reef in DTLA.
2. [11 a.m.] The 2017 LA Art Show continues.
3. [7:30 p.m.] Andrew’s Cheese Shop in Santa Monica is hosting a Grilled Cheese & Beer Night this Friday
4. [7:30 p.m.] Check out a cocktail class at Greenbar Distillery, taking place every Friday during the month of January.
5. [8 p.m.] La Experiencia Agave hosted at The Knotted Apron cooking school in Whittier.
6. [8 p.m.] The Completely Different Late Show at the Groundlings Theatre.
7. [various] DineL.A. Restaurant Week gets started!
8. [various] Redondo Beach Restaurant Week starts this Friday.
9. [various] Pasadena Cheeseburger Week continues.
10. [various] Santa Monica Restaurant Week continues.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $24 tix for the Burger & Brewfest at Santa Anita Park (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar