You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for Monday, January 22, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 p.m.] Emmy-nominated comic and CNN host W. Kamau Bell will perform at Largo this Monday night.
2. [7 p.m.] Sacred Storytelling at the Bootleg Theater.
3. [7 p.m.] Hot Tub With Kurt And Kristen at The Virgil is one of the most popular weekly variety shows happening on a Monday in Los Angeles.
4. [7 p.m.] LAVA artist talks with CutMod and Pete Thornbury at Studio Alameda.
5. [7 p.m.] Join Boomtown Brewery for Monday Movie Nights, a new monthly movie screening in their private event space set up with comfy couches, craft beers, popcorn and an option to order from Purgatory Pizza. This week they will screen Rudy. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] Come to Coaxial for an evening of experimental sounds that features Music for Tuning Forks. FREE
7. [9 p.m.] The Business LA is a free comedy show at Little Joy featuring some of the best local comics in town. FREE
8. [various] Redondo Beach Restaurant Week is back from January 12 to 26. Dozen of eateries from the beach city’s growing food scene will be participating by offering either specially priced prix-fixe lunches and/or dinners, or other Restaurant Week-only special offers.
9. [various] Dine on specially priced lunch and dinner menus at one of SGV’s best dining destinations through Taste of Alhambra Restaurant happening January 22-28
10. [various] dineL.A. the city’s restaurant week (January 12-26) continues with exclusive lunch and dinner menus (and deals!) at a laundry list of the city’s finest eateries. Want to know where to eat among the huge list of choices? Start here, with our picks for 20 can’t-miss menus.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $23 tix for Chamber Music + Wine Tasting at the Disney Concert Hall (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.