You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [11:30 a.m.] Ice skating in Pershing Square.
2. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens
3. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights.
4. [7 p.m.] The Moth storytelling at Los Globos.
5. [7 p.m.] The Lincoln presents “For the Record,” a weekly series where guests bring in their own vinyl for a unique DJ set from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. This week’s theme is Afrofunk with DJ Panamajack . FREE
6. [7 p.m.] Tacos and Trivia Night at Angel City Brewery.
7. [8 p.m. ] The Improvised Shakespeare Company at Largo.
8. [8 p.m.] 90s Game Night at Rivalry hosted by Be Kind Rewind. Come for happy hour, 90s board games and trivia! FREE
9. [8 p.m.] The Sorting Room Series at the Lovelace Theater at the Wallis Annenberg. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [various] Free admission days this Tuesday for: Kidspace Children’s Museum (from 4 to 8 p.m.), Natural History Museum and Page Museum at La Brea Tar Pits.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $17.50 tix to Thrones! The Musical Parody Takes on Game of Thrones (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar