You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, Jan. 31, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5:30 p.m.] Food Truck Night at The California Heritage Museum in Santa Monica.
2. [7 p.m.] The Lincoln presents “For the Record,” a weekly series where guests bring in their own vinyl for a unique DJ set from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. This week’s theme is Psych + Garage with DJ Jordan Blackmon from Toro Y Moi. FREE
3. [7 p.m.] Tacos & Trivia at Angel City Brewery.
4. [7:30 p.m.] Counter-Inaugural: Robin D.G. Kelley with Robin Coste Lewis at the Clockshop.
5. [8 p.m.] The Lion at The Geffen Playhouse. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6.[8 p.m.] Geek Play Cabaret at The Rockwell.
7. [8:30 p.m.] Rob Bell and Pete Holmes at Largo.
8. [8:30 p.m.] Harvelle’s Underground Comedy & Burlesque in Long Beach. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [9 p.m.] Kiss My Ass at The Satellite.
10. [various] Try one of the 17 best taco Tuesday deals in Los Angeles.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $22 for a St. Valentine’s Day Speakeasy Party & Pie Fight at LA River Studios (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar