You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, January 6, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills (affiliate noted in parenthesis).
1. [7:00pm] The Cracked Live podcast at UCB Sunset.
2. [7:30pm] Laugh Out Loud Comedy Night at the Westlake Village Twin. DISCOUNTED*
3. [7:30pm] The Contenders Film Series: Beasts of No Nation at The Hammer.
4. [8:00pm] Lil’ Twisted Sangria Tour at Big Bar
5. [8:00pm] Pub Trivia at The Fox and Hounds in Studio City.
6. [8:00pm] Haunted Summer at The Troubadour.
7. [8:00pm] Short film night at El Cid. $10 tickets at the door.
8. [8:00pm] The Crazy Uncle Joe Show at the Groundlings Theater.
9. [8:00pm] Scot Nery’s Boobie Trap, a wacked-out variety show in Westlake. DISCOUNTED*
10. [9:00pm] Public School, true, personal stories from Angelenos (with no notes) at The Virgil Theater. FREE
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.