You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, January 7, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills (affiliate noted in parenthesis).
1. [12:00pm] Free day the Skirball Cultural Center. Closes at 5:00pm on Thursdays. FREE
2. [12:30pm] A mindful meditation session at the LA Public Library led by lead by UCLA MARC certified facilitators. FREE
4. [5:00pm] Free night at the Japanese American Museum. Closes at 8:00pm. FREE
5. [6:30pm] Iris Nights Lecture Series: National Geographic Photographer Joel Sartore at the Annenberg Space for Photography. FREE
6. [7:00pm] Discada night at The Briks in DTLA. Starts around 7:00pm, or whenever chef Mario begins cooking on the patio!
7. [7:30pm] Throwback Thursday film screening of Clerks at Laemmle’s NoHo Theater. DISCOUNTED*
8. [8:00pm] Scratch Comedy: Wulf-Monath at Angel City Brewery. FREE
9. [8:30pm] Jazz at the Catalina Bar and Grill in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED*
10. [9:00pm] Pub trivia at The Irish Times Pub in Culver City.
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.