You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, January 8, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills (affiliate noted in parenthesis).
1. [10:00am] Objects Without Meaning sample sale. Up to 90% off. Ends at 6:00pm.
2. [11:00am] Free day at the Long Beach Museum of Art. FREE
3. [7:00pm] Black Light Luminosities at the Last Projects in Hollywood. FREE
4. [7:30pm] Quick Draw Poetry Cabaret at the Bootleg Theater. Doors open at 7:00pm.
5. [7:30pm] All Space Considered at the Griffith Observatory. Get there early for the line! FREE
6. [8:00pm] A chamber music concert with cellist David Finckel and pianist Wu Han at the Wallis Annenberg. DISCOUNTED*
7. [8:00pm] Frankie Grande live at the Rockwell Table Stage. DISCOUNTED*
8. [8:00pm] Nunsense: an off-broadway musical comedy about nuns. DISCOUNTED*
9. [8:00pm] KCRW presents Surfer Blood and Cayucas at the Teragram Ballroom.
10. [8:00pm] LA Got Aloha at the Dragonfly.
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.