You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [1 p.m.] LACMA matinee movie: Eyes Without a Face
2. [5:30 p.m.] Food Truck Night at the California Heritage Museum.
3. [7 p.m.] Mr. C Poolside Cinema Series: Roman Holiday
4. [7 p.m.] Be Kind and Rewind LA Presents 90s Game Night. FREE
5. [8 p.m.] Put Your Hands Together with Cameron Esposito and Rhea Butcher at UCB Franklin.
7. [8 p.m.] A View from the Bridge at Ahmanson Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] Rooftop Cinema Club features Sunset Boulevard on Tuesday.
9. [8 p.m.] For the Record: Scorsese at the Annenberg Center. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8:30 p.m.] Literary Death Match at Largo with judges including Moby, Rob Huebel, and more.
10. [various] Free admission days at LACMA and The Autry. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $12 tix to see Hairspray at The Cupcake Theater (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar