You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [6 p.m.] The Naked and The Famous live at Amoeba Hollywood. FREE
2. [7 p.m.] Inflatable Park at Tongva Park in Santa Monica. FREE
3. [7 p.m.] PBS SoCal presents The Best of Enemies at Cross Campus Santa Monica. FREE
4. [7 p.m.] The Moth Storytelling competition at Los Globos. Tonight’s theme: Nine to Five.
5. [8 p.m. ] Rooftop Cinema Club screens Dirty Dancing on Tuesday.
6. [8 p.m.] The Rocky Horror Burlesque Show at The Rockwell. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8 p.m.] Put Your Hands Together with Cameron Esposito and Rhea Butcher at UCB Franklin.
8. [9 p.m.] A tribute to Jeff Buckley with special guests at The Satellite. FREE
9. [various] Free admission days this Tuesday for: Los Angeles County Arboretum, South Coast Botanic Garden and Descanso Gardens.
10. [various] Screamfest Horror Film Festival showcases some of the best in horror, helping to break out films like Paranormal Activity and Tucker and Dale vs. Evil. Expect several U.S. premieres, special panels and more. Happening Oct 18 through 27. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 to see The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3-D at El Capitan (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar