You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, Oct. 21, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [4 p.m.] ‘Threeplay Fridays’ at Royce’s Arcade Warehouse.
2. [6 p.m. ] Digital Nature Art Show at LA Arboretum
3. [6 p.m.] Front Porch Cinema screens Labyrinth. FREE
4. [6 p.m.] Art Night Pasadena. FREE
5. [6:30 p.m.] Go on a (beginner level) night hike in Griffith Park with Ranger Ernie this Friday starting at 6:30 p.m.FREE
6. [7 p.m.] Beware the Dark Realm haunted house. FREE (with a canned food donation)
7. [7 p.m.] Bluecollar Halloween Pack Walk at Echo Park Lake
8. [7 p.m.] The Diversity in Comedy Festival at Second City Hollywood.
9. [7:30 p.m.] Urban Death Tour of Terror at Zombie Joe’s Underground Theater
DEAL OF THE DAY: $6 tix for the Santa Monica Zombie Crawl (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar