As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to us that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind, here are 10 quick, fun ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind that while we retain complete editorial control of our content, for some of the ticketing options provided we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links.
10 for $10 or Less
1. [$10] Electric Dusk Drive-In double-feature of Scream & Poltergeist. SATURDAY (via Goldstar)
2. [$7] Storytelling Soiree: Tales of the Underworld at El Cid. SUNDAY
3. [$3] Unlimited arcade play at Royce’s Arcade Warehouse. FRIDAY-SATURDAY
4. [FREE] Front Porch Cinema at the Santa Monica Pier. FRIDAY
5. [FREE] Night hike with Ranger Ernie in Griffith Park. FRIDAY
6. [FREE] Beware the Dark Realm haunted house. Free with a canned food donation. FRIDAY-SATURDAY
7. [FREE] Public Celebration for P-22 in Griffith Park. SATURDAY
8. [FREE] 11th Annual Pasadena ARTWalk. SATURDAY
9. [FREE] Fall Artwalk at The Brewery. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
10. [FREE] Pasadena Art & Design Open Market. SUNDAY
5 MORE Things…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- The Diversity in Comedy Festival FRIDAY-SUNDAY
- Digital Nature Art Show at LA Arboretum FRIDAY-SATURDAY
- Brand Boulevard Block Party SATURDAY
- Hot Wings and Craft Beer Festival SATURDAY
- Lagunitas Beer Circus SATURDAY
Make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.