You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, October 22, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [8 a.m.] Topanga Vintage Market hits Pierce College in Woodland Hills this Sunday. Expect over 170 of LA’s best vintage, antiques, and collectibles dealers.
2. [10 a.m.] The free Beverly Hills artSHOW happening on October 21-22 will showcase over 245 artists ranging from pantings and sculptures to ceramics and jewelry on display across four blocks. FREE
3. [10 a.m.] The WestEdge Design Fair comes to the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica from October 19-22 for a premier contemporary design fair experience.
4. [11 a.m.] P-22 Day Festival returns to Griffith Park for a day long celebration of the beloved mountain lion. The festival will have a photo booth, a VR experience, nature hikes with park rangers, live music, food and much more. FREE
5. [11 a.m.] The Brewery ArtWalk returns for its fall edition on October 21-22 with works from over 100 participating resident artists in mediums including video, painting, performance, ceramics, interior, fashion, multi-media and more. Entry and parking are free. FREE
6. [11 a.m] The first Clean Food Fest heads to the California Market Center on October 21-22 for a health-centered festival that celebrates clean, sustainable, beyond-organic, allergen-free food.
7. [11 a.m.] Sunland-Tunjunga Open Studios happening October 21-22, is a free guided weekend tour of local art studios and creative venues from over 40 artists in 17 different locations in the San Fernando Valley. FREE
8. [noon] Oktoberfest DTLA returns to Pershing Square on October 21-22 for two days beer tastings, traditional bratwursts and pretzels to fusion eats, live music and plenty of dancing. Admission is free and guests interested in the tastings can purchase packages that range from $1
9. [1 p .m.] If you love art books, you’ll want to go check out the 2nd Annual A.G. Geiger Art Book Fair, taking place in Chinatown. This free event unites artists, booksellers and fine arts enthusiasts in historic Chung King Plaza for live performances, shopping and exhibitors.
10. [various] The 5th annual G2 Green Earth Film Festival heads to Loyola Marymount University for three days of eco-conscious films.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $12.50 tix to see Avenue Q at the Westchester Playhouse (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.