You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, Oct. 23, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m. ] Art & Design Open Market. FREE
2. [11 a.m.] Brewery ArtWalk. FREE
3. [11 a.m.] Artisanal LA Fall Show.
4. [11 a.m.] Slightly Spooky Stories at Descanso Gardens.
5. [noon] The Diversity in Comedy Festival at Second City Hollywood.
6. [noon] Mourning Tours at the Heritage Square Museum.
8. [7 p.m.] Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor.
9. [8 p.m.] Tales of the Underworld: a Storytelling Soiree at El Cid.
10. [8 p.m.] Vidiots Foundation First Annual Harry Dean Stanton Award Tribute.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $22 tix to LA Weekly’s Artopia (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar