You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, Oct. 24, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [2 p.m.] Art Workshop—Roy Lichtenstein and Pop Art at the NoHo Ameilia Earhart Regonal Library. FREE
2. [6 p.m. ] Making Meaning of Your Story at the Museum of Broken Relationships
3. [7 p.m.] Monday Mayhem Game Night at Angel City Brewery
4. [7 p.m.] The Secret History of Twin Peaks at the Last Bookstore. FREE
5. [7 p.m.] Sweet Rose Creamery’s Studio City Fall Movie Nights.
6. [8 p.m.] Dive In Theater at The Mondrian.
7. [8:30 p.m.] Big Terrific with Jenny Slate, Gabe Liedman, and Max Silvestri at the Largo.
8. [10 p.m.] You Paid to Do Die Tonight! at The Groundlings Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [10 p.m.] Hill-Jones and Orpheus Roy at iO West Theater
10. [various] Screamfest Horror Film Festival in Hollywood.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $5 tix for the Monsters Ball Halloween Costume Party (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar