You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, October 26, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] Enjoy a bit of spooky family fun at Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch, located at 10100 Jefferson Blvd in Culver City. The pumpkin patch is open daily at 9 a.m. through Oct. 30. There is a related“Boo-tique” pop-up at Platform LA, also in Culver City at 8850 Washington Blvd. The pop-up opens at 11 a.m. Wednesday-Friday and 10 a.m. on Saturday-Sunday.
2. [10 a.m.] 260 Sample Sale LA returns with a Paul Smith sample sale at their Beverly Hills store October 25-29. Offering up to %75 off of women’s and men’s clothing, accessories and shoes.
3. [7 p.m.] CTRL Collective Presents VR Haunted Carnival.
4. [7 p.m.] Atlas Genius At The Regent Theater.
5. [7:30 p.m.] Shaun of the Dead comes to the Greek Theater
6. [7:30 p.m.] Multi-sensory, walk-through experience Creep LA returns to the Music Box in DTLA October 5 through November 12.
7. [7:30 p.m.] Wicked Lit is a spooky immersive theatre experience taking horror literature and turning them into plays at the Mountain View Mausoleum & Cemetery. It happens every Thursday through Sunday from September 28 through November 9. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] Lucha VaVOOM’s Annual Halloween Celebration taking place at The Mayan Theatre October 25-26 with their highly entertaining Mexican-style wrestling and comedy show.
9. [various] Free museum days: Japanese American National Museum (from 5 to 8 p.m.), MOCA Grand & MOCA Geffen (from 5 to 8 p.m.), Skirball, Long Beach Museum of Art (3 to 8 p.m.)
10. [various Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Arts and Crafts movement during the 26th Annual Craftsman Weekend, taking place in Pasadena on October 26-29.
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.