You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, Nov. 10, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [11:30 a.m.] Holiday Ice Rink® Pershing Square opens.
2. [6 p.m.] DTLA Art Walk. FREE
3. [6 p.m.] Shlohmo DJ Set + Signing at Amoeba Hollywood. FREE
4. [6 p.m.] Odd Nights at One Santa Fe in The Arts District. FREE
5. [7 p.m.] Nerd Nite Los Angeles at Busby’s East.
6. [7:30 p.m.] The Eli and Edythe Broad Stage in Santa Monica presents a National Geographic Live series called Mankind to Mars with National Geographic with science writer/broadcaster and moderator, Andrew Fazekas on Nov. 10 and 11. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED(via Goldstar)
7. [9 p.m.] Game of Thrones Burlesque night at Harvelle’s in Long Beach. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [various] AFI FEST 2016
9. [various.] Free admission days this Thursday for: MOCA Grand & MOCA Geffen, Skirball Cultural Center, Japanese American National Museum and Long Beach Museum of Art.
10. [various] The Pasadena Heritage Craftsman Weekend is back Nov. 10 through 13. Enjoy various workshops, house tours, silent auctions, lectures and more throughout the city.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 for tix to a Totally 80’s Back to the Future Dance Party at UCLA (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar