You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5:30 p.m.] 500 Years or Utopia at Doheny Library. FREE
2. [6 p.m.] Head to Pasadena for Ballroom & Swing Dance Night at The Rose. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3. [6 p.m.] Liquid Intelligence complimentary cocktail classes at The Mixing Room. This week’s theme is Syrah. FREE
4. [6 p.m.] Wine Wednesdays at The Buffalo Club.
5. [7 p.m.] Santa Monica History Museum’s Discover the History lecture series. FREE
6. [7:30 p.m.] “Sad Vacation: The Last Days Of Sid And Nancy” screening plus Q&A at The Regent.
8. [8 p.m.] The Groundlings’ The Crazy Uncle Joe Show. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8 p.m.] Lido at Ace Hotel Theatre as part of Red Bull Sound Select.
10. [9 p.m.] Dub Club at Echoplex.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 for tix to a Totally 80’s Back to the Future Dance Party at UCLA (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar