You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, Nov. 11, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [11:30 a.m.] Holiday Ice Rink® Pershing Square
2. [noon] Cosplay, anime, and more at Pacific Media Expo. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3. [4 p.m.] Have a sleepover on the USS Iowa and be part of the only civilian group ever to do so!
4. [7:30 p.m.] Picture This! L.A.’s only live animated comedy show is back with a FREE show at The Virgil. FREE
5. [7:30 p.m.] Every Friday of November, Greenbar Distillery in Downtown Los Angeles will host cocktail classes featuring seasonal, holiday and prohibition era drinks. This week’s theme is Prohibition Era Cocktails.
6. [7:30 p.m.] The Eli and Edythe Broad Stage in Santa Monica presents a National Geographic Live series called Mankind to Mars with National Geographic with science writer/broadcaster and moderator, Andrew Fazekas
7. [8 p.m.] Full Moon Bazaar’s monthly party taking place at SkyBar in the Mondrian allows guests to peruse through pop-up shops from coveted brands in a low key party environment with live music and a DJ. FREE
8. [11:11 p.m.] Sleepless: The Music Center After Hours.
9. [various] AFI FEST 2016 continues.
10. [various] The Pasadena Heritage Craftsman Weekend is back Nov. 10 through 13. Enjoy various workshops, house tours, silent auctions, lectures and more throughout the city.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $18 tix to Descanso Gardens’ Echanted Forest of Light (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar