As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to us that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind, here are 10 quick, fun ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind that while we retain complete editorial control of our content, for some of the ticketing options provided we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links.
10 for $10 or Less
1. [FREE] Picture This! at The Virgil. FREE
2. [FREE] Full Moon Bazaar at The Mondrian. FRIDAY
3. [FREE] AFI Fest 2016 (free with RSVP’s tix) FRIDAY-SUNDAY
4. [FREE] Third Annual Bird Festival at the Santa Monica Mountains Visitor Center. SATURDAY
5. [FREE] The Giant Robot Store is hosting a opening reception for Pop Soups Totoro Mash Up. SATURDAY
6. [FREE] 10th Annual Inglewood Open Studios. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
7. [FREE] Jackalope Arts & Crafts Fair in Pasadena. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
8. [FREE] Bob Ross Tribute Festival at Angel City Brewery. SUNDAY
9. [FREE] The Grove Christmas holiday show. SUNDAY
10. [FREE] Long Beach Patchwork Show. SUNDAY
5 MORE Options…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- Sleepless: After Hours at the Music Center FRIDAY
- LA Beer Fest SATURDAY
- The Virus: An Immersive Escape Room Experience SATURDAY-SUNDAY (via Goldstar)
- California Vegetarian Food Festival. SUNDAY
- 17th Annual Japanese Food Festival SUNDAY
Make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.