You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, Nov. 14, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [11:30 a.m.] The Holiday Ice Rink® at Pershing Square.
2. [2 p.m.] Ice at Downtown Santa Monica.
3. [5 p.m.] Runway Playa Vista presents Music Mondays a free weekly concert and music series. This week they will host local indie bands. FREE
4. [6 p.m.] Learning to Surf: Navigating the Broken Pieces with Mindfulness at the Museum of Broken Relationships.
5. [8 p.m.] Shakespeare in the Shed: The Macbeth Variety Hour at Angel City Brewery. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] The Mermaid Comedy Hour celebrates its one year anniversary this Monday at iO West with plenty of raffles, goodie bags, drink specials, a sweet prize for “Best Mermaid” costume, and one fierce lineup.
7. [10 p.m.] Monday Night Tease at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [7 p.m.] Write Club Los Angeles at The Bootleg Theatre.
9. [various] Techweek LA begins.
10. [various] AFI Fest 2016 continues.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $6 tix to the Los Angeles International Tea Festival (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar