You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, Nov. 19, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] LA Auto Show is back at the Convention Center Nov. 18-27.
2. [9 a.m.] The Great Los Angeles Walk returns for the 11th year. FREE
3. [9 a.m.] DesignerCon in Pasadena.
4. [10 a.m.] The Holiday Ice Rink® at Pershing Square.
5. [10 a.m.] The 31st Annual Elves’ Faire returns to the Pasadena Waldorf School in Altadena
6. [1 p.m.] Beer Fest For Beer Geeks Presents: The Rare Experience
7. [2 p.m.] Stouts N Staches Brew Crawl in Venice Beach.
8. [4 p.m.] First-ever Burbank Winter Wine Walk.
9. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights is now open for the holiday season.
10. [6 p.m.] Quiet Clubbing touches down at Brouwerij West in San Pedro
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix to the Los Angeles International Tea Festival (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar