You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, November 21, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [11:30 a.m.] Get ready for another season of ice-skating in Downtown Los Angeles when the Bai Holiday Ice Rink returns to Pershing Square from November 16 through January 15, 2018.
2. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light returns to Descanso Gardens this Sunday offering guests a colorful one-mile path walk through 10 distinct light displays at unique points within Descanso Garden including the Oak Grove and the Japanese Garden. Be sure to grab discount tickets while supplies are still available! DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3. [6 p.m.] One of L.A.’s most magical holiday traditions, LA Zoo Lights returns November 17 through January 7 with thousands upon thousands of LED lights glowing up the zoo. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. [7 p.m.] Get ready for another night of riveting storytelling, absurd one-liners and one-of-a-kind jokes when The Moth returns to Los Angeles.
5. [7 p.m.] Mr. C Beverly Hills closes out their popular Poolside Cinema series this Tuesday with a screening of The Breakfast Club.
6. [7 p.m.] Down some tacos, drink some locally brewed beers and test your trivia skills this Tuesday during Tacos & Trivia night at Angel City Brewery in DTLA.
7. [7:30 p.m.] Catch a free performance of Dig the Kid at Greenbar Distillery. The distillery floor will double as a dance space and guests can enjoy craft cocktails, small eats, distillery exclusive sodas and more.
8. [8 p.m.] Tune up that DeLorean, and head to the Rockwell Table & Stage for Rack To The Future: A Burlesque Parody.
10. [various] Head to Figat7th in DTLA to check out Monumental Words an art installation on view November 20, 2017 through February 17, 2018. The glowing display of three massive word sculptures will have you experience the power of words through art. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $14 tix to CHILL at the Queen Mary (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.