You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, November 30, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affil®iate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [8 a.m.] Downtown Pomona Collectors St. Faire will pack the streets with three blocks of antique vendors in a fun festival environment. Admission is free. FREE
2. [10 a.m.] Get your holiday shopping done early during Unique L.A. Holiday Market November 30 – December 1. The event will feature over 100 independent creators showcasing their goods for sale. Ticket holders get free drinks, access to the photo booth, free gift wrapping and much more.
3. [10 a.m.] Meet the Pumas in the Park is a morning walk and talk at King Gillete Ranch that allows the public to learn what wildlife biologists are discovering from a 17-year study. The walk is around two miles round trip. Sun protection, water and sturdy shoes are recommended. FREE
4. [2 p.m.] Dive into the holiday season with a Queen Mary Christmas! Kicking off this Friday, the special event will see Christmas spirit lining the famous Long Beach vessel until January 1, 2020. Activities include a 26 feet tall Christmas tree, variety of holiday activities, an outdoor skating rink, live entertainment and much more.
5. [2:30 p.m.] Since 1969 Bob Baker’s Marionette Theater’s adaptation of the Nutcracker has been warming hearts and delighting kids and adults during the holidays. The show includes over 100 handmade puppets at the Pasadena Playhouse. Running now until December 29.
6. [3 p.m.] Bring your best breakdance moves to CAAM this Saturday for an hour workshop of dance. Inspired by the Cross Colours 30th-anniversary exhibition, the session focuses on the popular moves of the 1990s, such as Running Man, Roger Rabbit, and the Cabbage Patch. FREE
7. [4 p.m.] The Mar Vista Art Walk will feature artists and vendors from the area, a block party, activities for kids, a beer garden and much more. Admission is free.
8. [4 p.m.] The Annenberg Space for Photography is hosting a special free screening of The Wall (the feature film written by Roger Waters) in celebration of the 40th anniversary of Pink Floyd’s revolutionary album. FREE
9. [7:30 p.m.] Don’t Tell Comedy pops up in the Pacific Palisades this Saturday with some of the biggest names in comedy. Performers are kept under wraps and the location will be emailed to all ticket holders. BYOB!
10. [various] “Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter” starts on Thanksgiving Day at Universal Studios once again serving a heavy dose of Hogwarts-themed holiday magic.
#SPONSORED DEAL FOR THE DAY: Take the whole family to OUE Skyspace with the Family Funday package! Valid every day from 10:00am to 4:00pm and includes admission, Skyslide rides, drink vouchers, and more for 4 people. Savings of $75+!