You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, November 5, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] Goat Yoga on the Lawn at Golden Road Brewery.
2. [6 p.m.] Data Science & Entrepreneurship, a fireside chat co-hosted by UCLA Extension and the UCLA Samueli School of Engineering,
3. [6 p.m.] Players Wanted: Legend of Zelda – A Themed Board Game Party at Scum and Villainy Cantina.
4. [6 p.m.] Enjoy bites from top L.A. chefs while mingling with your favorite Rams players at Taste of the Rams, held at the Sportsmen’s Lodge in Studio City
5. [6 p.m.] Community Conversation: A Screening of Stand Up for Justice at the Japanese American National Museum.
6. [6:30 p.m.] E.P. & L.P. in West Hollywood continues their stylish cinema series Melrose Rooftop Theatre. This Monday they screen Pulp Fiction
7. [7 p.m.] Head to Frogtown’s artist-run space Tin Flats every Monday and Tuesday now until Nov. 27 for a night of curated special programming. Presented by The France Los Angeles Exchange, this project presents films, performances and exhibitions from artists in the program, as well as a film that echoes their own work. FREE
8. [7:30 p.m.] Astronomy on Tap at Der Wolf in Pasadena.
9. [7:30 p.m.] Rooftop Cinema Club screens La La Land at NeueHouse in Hollywood.
10. [various] L.A.’s pop-up museum catalogue is growing larger this fall with The Pizza Experience – a multi-sensory pizza themed walkthrough. Explore giant installations, an oversized cheese pool, a pizza hall of fame, pizza theme-flavored snacks throughout, actual pizza slices and more. The Pizza Experience runs through January 29. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED(via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $11 tix to Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.