You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, December 11, 2015.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills (affiliate noted in parenthesis).
[RELATED: The Best Way to Find Discount Events in Los Angeles]
1. [4:00pm] A public party to celebrate the Triforium’s 40th Anniversary. FREE
2. [5:30pm] KROQ’s Locals Only at The Wiltern Theater featuring Lights and The Mowgli’s.
3. [6:00pm] Actual Size Gallery presents Locker Number 5, an exhibition in tribute to the late Chris Burden. FREE
4. [6:00pm] Ukulele Christmas Orchestra at the Music Center in DTLA.
5. [7:30pm] Discount tickets to Nat Geo Live presents: Spinosaurus at the Broad Stage in Santa Monica (via Goldstar).
6. [7:30pm] Picture This! at The Virgil, a collaboration between animators and comedians. FREE.
7. [8:00pm] Whimsic Alley’s 6th annual Yule Ball.
8. [8:00pm] Discount tickets to The Hollywood Chamber Orchestra performance of Vivaldi’s Four Seasons at The Montalban (via Goldstar).
9. [8:00pm] Amoeba Hollywood presents their Friday Night ROTATIONS, featuring Dewey Chan. FREE
10. [10:00pm] Discount tickets to the Groundlings Holiday Show (via Goldstar).
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.