You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, December 12, 2015.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills (affiliate noted in parenthesis).
1. [9:00am] Baldwin Hills Annual Holiday Celebration. Ends at 1:00pm. FREE
2. [10:00am] Pet Winter Wonderland at the LA Convention Center. Ends at 6:00pm. FREE
3. [12:00pm] Bergamot Station Holiday Open House. Goes until 4:00pm. FREE
4. [5:00pm] 7th annual Santa Monica Pub Crawl.
5. [5:30pm] Holiday Lights at The Getty. Goes until 9:00pm. FREE
6. [6:00pm] 53rd annul Marina Del Rey Holiday Boat Parade. Ends at 8:00pm. FREE
7. [7:00pm] Dane Cook, Brent Morin and Theo Von at the Comedy Store. DISCOUNTED*
8. [7:30pm] The Nutcracker with sets & costumes by Lion King Designer Richard Hudson at Segerstrom Center for the Arts. DISCOUNTED*
9. [8:00pm] L.A. Weekly’s Sips & Sweets at The Reef in Downtown L.A.
10. [8:00pm] Grove Theater Center’s acclaimed adaptation of Dickens’ classic A Christmas Carol. DISCOUNTED*
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.