You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens.
2. [5 p.m.] Lights on Display in Sherman Oaks. FREE
3. [6 p.m.] DTLA Neighborhood Nights at L.A. LIVE. FREE
4. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights.
5. [7 & 9 p.m.] Alchemist’s Lab Escape Room Experience at the Oddville Art Space. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [7:30 p.m.] 6th Annual Los Angeles Music Video Festival at The Silent Movie Theatre. Reception with free wine/beer to follow event.
7. [7:30 p.m.] The Contenders film series continues at The Hammer with Into the Inferno, and Q&A with Werner Herzog.
8. [8 p.m.] The Ukulele Orchestra of the Western Hemisphere at El Cid.
9. [various] Free admission days this Tuesday for: Los Angeles County Museum of Art and Autry National Center of the American West. FREE
10. [various] The Will Ferrell themed Stay Classy Bar will be open from Dec. 5-15 and features themed drinks and decor plus Elf and Anchorman-themed dance parties.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $12.50 tix for Art Los Angeles Contemporary at the Barker Hangar (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar