You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, December 17, 2015.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills (affiliate noted in parenthesis).
[RELATED: The Best Way to Find Discount Events in Los Angeles]
1. [10:00am] Seinfeld: The Apartment, a pop-up exhibition in WeHo. Open till 7:00pm. FREE
2. [12:00pm] Mariachi Merriment, a free lunch-time concert put on by Grand Performances in DTLA. FREE
3. [12:30pm] Mindful Awareness session at The Hammer Museum. FREE
4. [5:00pm] Free night at both the MOCA on Grand Ave. and The Geffen Contemporary. FREE
5. [6:00pm] 3rd Annual Del Frisco’s Grille Ugly Sweater Party & Toy Drive in Santa Monica. FREE
6. [7:00pm] Big Bar at Alcove is commemorating the release of the Force Awakens with a little Darkside celebration that includes a themed mixtape, Big Bar Storm Trooper bartenders and a Star Wars cocktail menu.
7. [7:00pm] A Christmas Story movie experience (including talks with cast members) at the Valley Performing Arts Center. DISCOUNTED
8. [7:30pm] Winter Solstice Sound Bath at the Center for Arts Eagle Rock.
9. [7:30pm] Throwback Thursday screening of Big trouble In Little China at The Laemmle Theater in NoHo. DISCOUNTED
10. [8:00pm] The unauthorized musical parody of Home Alone at the Rockwell. DISCOUNTED
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.