You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, December 19, 2015.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills (affiliate noted in parenthesis).
[RELATED: The Best Way to Find Discount Events in Los Angeles]
1. [10:00am] Seinfeld: The Apartment, a pop-up exhibition in WeHo. Open till 7:00pm. FREE
2. [11:00am] Winter Fest OC opens it’s 2-week run at the OC Fairgrounds. Open until 11:00pm today, and runs through January 3.
3. [ 11:00am] Artists and Fleas Market in DTLA. Open till 5:00pm. FREE
4. [1:00pm] Holly Jolly Day at LA Live.
5. [2:00pm] Monthly public star party at the Griffith Observatory. Goes until museum closes around 9:45pm. FREE
5. [4:30pm] Holiday Blues Bash in Baldwin Hills. FREE
6. [5:30pm] Holiday Lights at The Getty. Ends at 9:00pm. FREE
7. [7:00pm] Screening of The Danish Girl at the Ace Hotel Theatre in DTLA. FREE
8. [7:00pm] Nikki Glaser (Inside Amy Schumer) and Dane Cook perform at The Comedy Store. DISCOUNTED
9. [9:00pm] Bootie LA, an anti-holiday party at The Echo.
10. [9:00pm] Cinespia presents Gremlins screening at DTLA’s Palace Theatre.
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.