You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, Dec. 22 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Pershing Square ice skating rink.
2. [noon] CHILL at the Queen Mary.
3. [2 p.m.] Winter Fest at the O.C. Fairgrounds.
4. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens.
5. [5 p.m.] Lights on Display in Sherman Oaks. FREE
6. [5 p.m.] Tiki No presents Locals Appreciation Night featuring an open bar of specialty holiday cocktails from 9 to 10 p.m. a food truck and happy hour from 5 to 7 p.m.
7. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights.
8. [7:30 p.m.] Throwback Thursdays at NOHO cinema screens Trading Places this week. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8 p.m.] Thrones!, a hilarious musical parody of Game of Thrones is playing at The Hudson Theatres in Hollywood Thursday through Sunday. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [various] Free admission days this Thursday for: Japanese American National Museum (from 5 to 8 p.m.) MOCA Grand & MOCA Geffen (from 5 to 8 p.m.) Skirball Cultural Center and Long Beach Museum of Art (3 to 8 p.m.)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $20 to the LA Cookie Con (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar