You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, Dec. 27 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9:30 a.m.] Snow Days at Kidspace Children’s Museum.
2. [noon] CHILL at the Queen Mary.
3. [2 p.m.] Winter Fest at the O.C. Fairgrounds.
4. [2:30 p.m.] ‘Feed The Locals‘ at the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium. Family friendly and fun for kids!
5. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens
6. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights.
7. [7 p.m.] Tacos & Trivia night at Angel City Brewery in DTLA.
8. [7 p.m.] The Lincoln presents “For the Record,” a weekly series where guests bring in their own vinyl for a unique DJ set from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. This week’s theme is Aughties House Classics with DJ HOE . FREE
9. [8 p.m.] Wendy Liebman and Friends at the E Spot Lounge in Studio City. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [8:30 p.m.] Throwing Darts at the Ace Hotel Upstairs Bar. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $25 tix for Knott’s Merry Farm (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar