You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, December 31, 2015.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills.
1. [12:00pm] Noon Year’s Eve for kids at Kidspace Museum in Pasadena
2. [3:00pm] NYEx10 at Big Bar. Celebrate New Year’s around the world starting at 3:00pm and going all night. Lots of special cocktails. NO COVER
3. [6:00pm] NYE at Villain’s Tavern featuring no cover and a happy hour from 6:00pm – 9:00pm.
4. [7:00pm] Marina Del Rey NYE celebration and fireworks show in Chase Park. FREE
5. [7:00pm] New Year’s Eve at OSSO in the Arts District. No cover. Lots of great tunes and a Prix Fixe menu if you want to eat. Starts at 7:00pm. NO COVER
6. [7:30pm] Rocky Horror New Year’s Eve at Rockwell (also a 10:30pm showing).
7. [8:00pm] Grand Park New Year’s Eve public celebration and lights show. FREE
8. [8:00pm] Downtown Long Beach New Year’s Eve Block Party.
9. [8:00pm] New Year’s Eve Burlesque Masquerade in DTLA. DISCOUNTED*
10. [9:00pm] Prohibition NYE at Union Station presented by KCRW
For a full rundown of New Year’s Eve parties and activities in Los Angeles, check out our complete preview.
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.