You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens.
2. [5 p.m.] Lights on Display in Sherman Oaks. FREE
3. [6 p.m.] 40th Annual Holiday Tree Lighting in San Gabriel. FREE
4. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights.
5. [7 p.m.] The Lincoln presents “For the Record,” a weekly series where guests bring in their own vinyl for a unique DJ set from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. This week’s theme is Disco. FREE
6. [7:30 p.m.] Comedy Night at Best Fish Taco in Ensendada, 5-year anniversary show. FREE
7. [7:30 p.m.] The Contenders film series continues at The Hammer Museum with Jackie.
8. [8 p.m.] Cool Beans Comedy First Tuesdays at the E Spot Lounge in Studio City.
9. [various] Check out the Will Ferrell-themed pop-up bar in Hollywood.
10. [various] Free admission days this Tuesday for: Kidspace Children’s Museum (from 4 to 8 p.m.), Natural History Museum and Page Museum at La Brea Tar Pits. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 to see the LA Dance Project at the Ace Hotel Theatre (via Goldstar)
Want more things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar