You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, February 10, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [7:00pm] Radio Picture Show at The Virgil.
2. [7:30pm] A lecture with artist A.L. Steiner in Frogtown. FREE
3. [7:30pm] The Callback – Open Mic Comedy at The Hi Hat. FREE
4. [8:00pm] The Groundlings’ The Crazy Uncle Joe Show. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [8:00pm] The Mystery of Love & Sex at The Mark Taper Forum. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8:00pm] Fleetwood Mac Fest at The Music Box. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8:00pm] World Dodgeball Society Open Gym. FREE
8. [8:00pm] Serial Killer Speed Dating.
9. [8:00pm] The Ukulele Orchestra of the Western Hemisphere at El Cid.
10. [VARIOUS] The Pan African Film & Arts Festival. Running now until February 15.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $29 for a 2-person admission to the Captured LA escape room (via Groupon)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.