You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, February 11, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [10:00am] The Storrier Sterns Japanese Garden in Pasadena.
2. [11:00am] A floating library on Echo Park Lake.
3. [5:00pm] Free night at MOCA. FREE
4. [6:00pm] The Downtown LA Art Walk. FREE
5. [6:00pm] Business & Beer at The Dudes’ Brewing Company.
6. [6:00pm] The LA Art Book Fair opening night preview.
7. [7:30pm] McGabe & Mrs. Miller + Hateful Eight double feature at The New Beverly.
8. [7:30pm] Throwback Thursday screening of Bloodsport in NoHo. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8:00pm] Underwire Comedy at the Hollywood Improv.
10. [VARIOUS] The Pan African Film & Arts Festival. Running now until February 15.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $29 for a 2-person admission to the Captured LA escape room (via Groupon)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.