You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, February 13, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [9:00am] The ScotsFestival at The Queen Mary
2. [11:00am] A floating library on Echo Park Lake.
3. [12:00pm] Rob Pruitt’s Flea Market in DTLA. FREE
4. [1:00pm] The LA Art Book Fair continues today through Sunday.
5. [1:00pm] The Golden Dragon Parade in Chinatown. FREE
6. [5:00pm] Sex and The City Zoo, a Valentine’s Day affair at the L.A. Zoo.
7. [6:00pm] Street Food Cinema presents Silence of the Lambs at the Million Dollar Theater.
8. [7:00pm] The second (and last) night of the IMLI Indian Street Food Pop-Up in DTLA.
9. [7:00pm] Dane Cook, Chris D’Elia (Whitney, Undateable) & Friends at The Comedy Store. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [8:00pm] Opening reception for Break Bread: A floor-to-ceiling cake maze art installation in DTLA. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: Up to $45 off tickets to the Air+Style Fest at Expo Park on February 20-21 (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.