You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, February 19, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
We would like to invite you to our next art show. Please e-mail us at [email protected] for more info. Subject Line: (Your City) #losangeles #art #chocolateandartshow #chocolate #chocolateandart #artlove #instapaint #artlabla #artwork #artfido #paintlife #artist #love #painter #sanfrancisco #dtla #dallas #denver #portland #wynwood #miami #seattle #atlanta
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
[RELATED: The Best Way to Find Discount Events in Los Angeles]
1. [9:00am] Nature Connects, a LEGO sculpture exhibit at The South Coast Botanic Gardens.
2. [11:00am] Break Bread, a cake maze installation at The Think Tank Gallery in DTLA. FREE
3. [7:00pm] Walt Disney’s Frozen at the El Capitan. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. [7:00pm] The Chocolate & Art Show at KGB Studios.
5. [8:00pm] Jeff Garlin performs at Flapper’s Comedy Club in Burbank. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8:00pm] Project Mayhem at The Sayers Club. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8:00pm] The Seth Bogart Show at The Echoplex.
8. [8:30pm] Meet & Greet 2016, a project fair and art party. FREE
9. [8:30pm] DJ Wayne Lions live at Amoeba Hollywood. FREE
10. [VARIOUS] Hollywood Reel Independent Film Festival.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 for admission to Bodies: The Exhibition and Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition (via Groupon)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.