You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5:30 p.m.] L.A. Urban Adventures invites you to relive Old Hollywood by taking a stroll down the Hollywood Walk of Fame while stopping to hear stories about historic spots, sample drinks made famous during the Golden Age and try out local street food. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [6 p.m.] Froth perform a live set at Amoeba Hollywood. FREE
3. [8 p.m.] Put Your Hands Together with Cameron Esposito and Rhea Butcher
4. [8 p.m.] Glen And Pete… An Evening of Music and Laughter at Largo.
5. [8 p.m.] The Standard, Hollywood and Cinefamily presents All About Almodóvar a month long of free Almodóvar screenings this week, Matador. FREE
6. [8 p.m.]The Wallis presents 946: The Amazing Story of Adolphus Tips a heartfelt story based set in the time of World War II showing how the human spirit prevails even in a time of destruction and death. The Times of London called it “A wonderfully life-affirming piece of theatre… touchingly and gloriously imaginative.” Check for discounted tickets on Goldstar while supplies last all week. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8 p.m.] Hollywood’s Franklin & Company is launching a new weekly Free Movie Night. Every Tuesday the gastropub will play a movie over their TVs and offer a different specialty cocktail, themed to the film for just $6. This week it’s Taxi Driver.
8. [9 p.m.] Historical Roast: Tupac and Biggie at The NerdMelt Showroom.
9. [various] Free admission days this Tuesday for: Los Angeles County Arboretum, South Coast Botanic Garden and Descanso Gardens.
10. [various] Dine Out Long Beach Restaurant Week continues through Feb. 25.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 tix to the The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.