You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, February 24, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [11:00am] Break Bread, a cake maze installation at The Think Tank Gallery in DTLA. FREE
2. [7:oopm] Food for Thought open mic at Angel City Brewery. FREE
3. [7:00pm] Walt Disney’s The Princess and the Frog at the El Capitan. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. [7:00pm] Aston Martin Presents: The Art Show Featuring The Works of Guerin Swing. FREE
5. [7:30pm] Outsource Show opening reception in The Arts District. FREE
6. [7:30pm] City of Gold screening followed by Jonathan Gold Q&A at The Hammer. FREE
7. [8:00pm] Trivia Night at The Fox and Hounds in Studio City. FREE
8. [8:00pm] Scary Stories at The Lyric Theatre.
9. [8:00pm] The Groundlings’ The Crazy Uncle Joe Show. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [9:00pm] Dub Club at The Echoplex.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $14.50 for tickets to The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.